Weddings and Functions
Cherry Glamping is the ideal setting for a unique forest wedding weekend; relaxed birthday celebration; team building or company breakaway; conference; mountain biking or trail running getaway; mini festival or any other group get together.
We offer luxury tented accommodation and various venue options in 2 different forest camps. Both camps have a panoramic view of the Elgin valley, and have our beautiful and spacious Bell tents permanently setup amongst the trees. Tents are fully equipped, and each camp has a Boma, a venue or lounge, and a fully equipped kitchen. We have 33 permanent tents, and in addition to this, we can add more Bell tents or Dome tents; to accommodate up to 200 people in total.
No venue fee is applicable; a venue fee only applies to guests not staying over. You have exclusive use of all facilities in the camp(s) that you book. Venue options include a glass enclosed venue, a Bedouin tent covered deck in a forest, beautiful open spaces, sundowner areas, and a “poplar tree” chapel.
- A large covered deck ideal for functions, seating up to 80 people, linking into an open Boma area with a firepit
- Pine trees deal for forest wedding
- A timber lounge with a comfortable 24 seater table and fireplace
- Beautiful sundowner area overlooking the valley
- A Poplar tree “chapel” overlooking the mountains and valley
- Large lawn for games or extra tents
- 2 natural pools
- A large glass enclosed venue, seating up to 1150 people
- A lawn surrounded dam
- Boma area with fire pit
- Terraced Lawn area and large open spaces ideal for a festival, extra tents or own setup
- Eucalyptus trees ideal for forest ceremony
Additional Venues and Spaces
- Poplar Tree Chapel
- Pine or Eucalyptus forests ideal for wedding ceremony
- Lone Tree on the Hill
- Long table lunches, or open field festivals and functions
- Wide-open spaces that can be used for team building activities