Weddings and Functions
Cherry Glamping is the ideal setting for a unique forest wedding weekend; relaxed birthday celebration; team building or company breakaway; conference; mountain biking or trail running getaway; mini festival or any other group get together.
We offer various venue options in the 2 different forest camps. You get exclusive use of all venues and different areas on the farm. Venue options include a glass enclosed venue, a Bedouin tent covered deck in a forest, beautiful open spaces, sundowner areas, and a “poplar tree” chapel.
Both camps have a panoramic view of the Elgin valley, and have our beautiful and spacious Bell tents permanently setup amongst the trees. We have 33 permanent tents, and in addition to this, we can add more Bell tents or Dome tents; to accommodate up to 150 people in total.
No venue fee is applicable; a venue fee only applies to guests not staying over.
- A large covered deck ideal for functions, seating up to 80 people, linking into an open Boma area with a firepit
- Pine tree forest ideal for forest wedding
- A timber lounge with a comfortable 24 seater table and fireplace
- Beautiful sundowner area overlooking the valley
- A Poplar tree “chapel” overlooking the mountains and valley
- Large lawn for games or extra tents
- 2 natural pools
- Fully equipped kitchen
- A large glass enclosed venue, seating up to 150 people
- A large dam surrounded by lawn
- Boma area with fire pit
- Terraced Lawn area and large open spaces ideal for a festival, extra tents or own setup
- Eucalyptus trees ideal for forest ceremony
- 2 fully equipped kitchens
Additional Venues and Spaces
- Poplar Tree Chapel
- Pine or Eucalyptus forests ideal for wedding ceremony
- Lone Tree on the Hill
- Long table lunches, or open field festivals and functions
- Wide-open spaces that can be used for team building activities