Weddings and Functions
At Cherry Glamping we have various venue options and beautiful open spaces where you can host a function or festival for 16 to 200 people. Venue options include a glass enclosed venue, a Bedouin tent covered deck, beautiful open spaces, forests, sundowner areas, a “poplar tree” chapel, and 2 Bomas with firepits.
No venue fee is applicable for guests staying over; a venue fee only applies to guests not staying over. You have exclusive use of all facilities in the camp(s) that you book. Come set up on your own, or use any of our preferred suppliers to assist, and create your own truly unique experience.
- A large covered deck ideal for functions, seating up to 80 people, linking into an open Lapa area with a firepit
- A timber lounge with a comfortable 24 seater table and fireplace
- Beautiful sundowner area overlooking the valley
- A Poplar tree “chapel” overlooking the mountains and valley
- A large glass enclosed venue, seating up to 180 people
- A lawn surrounded dam
- Lapa area with fire pit
- Terraced Lawn area and large open spaces ideal for a festival or own setup
Additional Venues and Spaces
- Poplar Tree Chapel
- Lone Tree on the Hill - "Boom van Bewuswording"
- Long table lunches, or open field festivals and functions
- Wide-open spaces that can be used for team building activities